Using the G-Track Pro with Apple OSX
- Connect the G-Track Pro to the computer using the included USB cable.
- Open System Preferences from the dock or the main Apple Menu.
- Select the Sound preference icon, choose the Input tab and select Samson G-Track Pro.
- Set the G-Track Pro as the output device by clicking the Output tab and selecting Samson G-Track Pro.
- To set the sample rate, from the Applications folder, open the Utilities folder and open Audio MIDI Setup.
- From the Window menu, select Show Audio Window.
- Select the Samson G-Track Pro
- From the Format dropdown menu, select the desired sample rate and bit depth.