The Go Mic Mobile Receiver has an internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The receiver is charged via the Mini USB jack located on the side of the receiver.
To charge the receiver, use the included USB charging cable and AC adapter. Charging may also be done with 3rd party AC 5V adapters, or by connecting the units to a standard computer USB port.
The total full charge time is 3 hours if you use a fast charger or a fast-charging USB port (with a lightning symbol next to it), but if connected to a “standard computer USB port” it will take 10 hours. The max run time from a full battery is approximately 7–13 hours.
Note: The Go Mic Mobile receiver does not recharge from the Micro USB port, so the battery level will decrease if plugged into a computer. If you want to power the receiver while it is connected to a device, you will also need to connect the Mini USB port to the computer or AC adapter.
Getting the most out of the rechargeable battery:
- Completely charge the batteries before first use
- Fully charge the battery before it will be used.
- After the battery is charged, unplug the adapter from the outlet.
- The optimal temperature range for using and storing the battery is 50°F - 86°F (10°C - 30°C). The battery performance and operation may decrease in temperatures below 50°F (10°C).
- To extend the battery life, power off the Go Mic Mobile receiver when not in use.