1. Remove the Fixed Mounting Arm by removing the two screws.
2. Remove the Adjustable Mounting Arm by loosening the Lock Screw, sliding the arm to the closed position, then unscrew the Lock Screw completely and remove.
3. Slide the mounting arm out of the receiver. Replace the Adjustable Mounting Arm with the Insert Cover piece.
4. Replace the Lock Screw.
5. Position the included shoe mount adapter on the bottom of the Go Mic Mobile Receiver, take note that the shoe mount adapter is keyed so it will stay in position when attached to the receiver.
6. Using a Phillips screwdriver, fasten the shoe mount adapter to the receiver by tightening the included screw.
7. Slide the GMM Receiver into the shoe mount of the connecting device.
8. Once positioned, tighten the large thumb screw on the receiver shoe mount to hold in place.