Bluetooth® is a wireless communication technology that allows for connectivity between a wide range of devices. The Expedition Express uses Bluetooth to stream high quality audio from your Bluetooth enabled device without the need for connecting any cables. In order for your device to work with the Expedition Express it must first be paired.
1. Turn all three channel VOL controls all down counterclockwise to 0.
2. With the Expedition Express and your Bluetooth device powered on; press the PAIR button on the rear panel of the Expedition Express speaker to make the speaker discoverable. The Bluetooth indicator will slowly flash blue.
3. In the settings of your Bluetooth device, set it to “discover” available devices.
4. From the Bluetooth device list, select the "Samson Express" device.
5. If your device asks for a passkey, enter digits 0000 (four zeros) and press OK. Some devices may also ask you to accept the connection.
6. As the Expedition Express is connecting to your device, the Bluetooth indicator will quickly flash blue.
7. The Expedition Express speaker indicates that pairing is complete when the indicator turns steady blue. You can now stream audio from your device to the Expedition Express speakers.
8. With the volume control on your Bluetooth device turned up, play some music, and slowly raise the Expedition Express channel 3 VOL control until you have reached the desired level.