Follow these steps below to quickly get started using your Expedition Express portable sound system.
• Set the Expedition Express's power switch to the OFF position, and fully turn all of the VOL controls counterclockwise to 0.
• If an outlet is available, connect the included power adaptor to the DC IN of the speaker, and plug it into an AC socket.
• Connect a microphone using a standard XLR cable, instrument and line level equipment using a 1⁄4" instrument cable, or portable audio device using a 1⁄8" cable.
• Switch on the Expedition Express power.
• While speaking into the microphone, playing the instrument, or playing music from a line level audio source, slowly raise the channel VOL until you have reached the desired level.
NOTE: If not using the channel 1 input, turn the VOL control all the way down to keep out any unwanted noise.