Those types of consonants that require a strong release of air and the higher pressure levels are called plosives and can cause the microphone to peak. To eliminate those problems a pop-filter, like the Samson PS01 or PS04, can be placed in front of the microphone and will absorb the initial burst of air, and pass only clean audio through to the microphone. Turning the microphone slightly off-axis from your mouth can also help limit the peaks.
Articles in this section
- How to Download Samson Sound Deck Software
- Windows 10 Fixes
- USB Mic iPhone/iPad Compatibility
- Samson USB Products with Android Devices
- How do I find out what Operating System is on my computer?
- My microphone keeps clipping whenever I say P's, T's, and S's. How can I fix this?
- Using 2 USB Microphones Simultaneously In GarageBand (Mac Only)
- Samson USB Mic setup with Cakewalk SONAR