Using a microphone
• Set the Expedition Escape's power switch to the OFF position, and fully turn the volumes controls counterclockwise to 0.
• If an outlet is available, connect the included power cord to the AC INPUT of the speaker, and plug it in.
• Connect a microphone using a 1⁄4" cable to the MIC INPUT.
• Switch on the Expedition Escape power.
• While speaking into the microphone, slowly raise the channel MIC until you have reached the desired level.
NOTE: If not using the MIC input, turn the volume control all the way down to keep out any unwanted noise.
Pairing with a Bluetooth® device
• Turn all MASTER VOLUME control all down counterclockwise to 0.
• With the Expedition Escape and your Bluetooth device powered on; press the PAIR button on the rear panel of the Expedition Escape speaker to make the speaker discoverable. The Bluetooth indicator will slowly flash green.
• In the settings of your Bluetooth device, set it to “discover” available devices.
• From the Bluetooth device list, select the "Samson Escape" device.
• If your device asks for a passkey, enter digits 0000 (four zeros) and press OK. Some devices may also ask you to accept the connection.
• As the Expedition Escape is connecting to your device, the Bluetooth indicator will quickly flash green.
• The Expedition Escape speaker indicates that pairing is complete when the indicator turns steady green. You can now stream audio from your device to the Expedition Escape speakers.
• With the volume control on your Bluetooth device turned up, play some music, and slowly raise the Expedition Escape channel MASTER VOL control until you have reached the desired level.