Using the Meteor Mic with Windows Computers
- 1. From the Start Menu, open the Control Panel and select Sound. Under the Playback and Recording tabs, select the Samson Meteor Mic as the audio device.
- To adjust the gain of the microphone, click the Properties button, and then select the Levels tab. You can view the volume level as either a percentage or in dB, by right clicking on the number box.
- If the microphone LED is lighting red, turn this control down until the LED no longer flashes red.
- In the Playback tab, select the Level tab and set the computer’s Master Volume to 100%. Use the Meteor Mic’s Output Level buttons to control the overall output from the headphones or speaker.
- To adjust the direct monitoring level in the Playback tab by moving the fader labeled Microphone.