Bluetooth® is a wireless communication technology that allows for connectivity between a wide range of devices. The XP800 uses Bluetooth to stream high quality audio from your Bluetooth enabled device without the need for connecting any cables. In order for your device to work with the XP800 it must first be paired.
1. Turn all channel LEVEL controls down counterclockwise to 0.
2. With the XP800 and your Bluetooth device powered on; press the PAIR button on the top panel of the XP800 mixer to make the speaker discoverable. The Bluetooth indicator will slowly flash blue.
3. In the settings of your Bluetooth device, set it to “discover” available devices.
4. From the Bluetooth device list, select the "Samson XP800" device.
5. If your device asks for a passkey, enter digits 0000 (four zeros) and press OK. Some devices may also ask you to accept the connection.
6. As the XP800 is connecting to your device, the Bluetooth indicator will quickly flash blue.
7. The XP800 speaker indicates that pairing is complete when the indicator turns steady blue. You can now stream audio from your device to the XP800 speakers.
8. With the volume control on your Bluetooth device turned up, play some music, and slowly raise the XP800 BLUETOOTH channel 7/8 LEVEL control until you have reached the desired level.