No. The Carbon 49 and Carbon 61 are USB class compliant devices and do not need any drivers to operate. They are considered plug-and-play, which means they should be recognized and work on Mac or Windows computers.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to install a driver for my Carbon 49/61 key controller to work with my computer?
- MIDI Medic and MIDI Monitor
- Graphite 49 Issues w/ Ableton Live (Reset Ableton)
- Graphite M25 Tutorial-Controller setup in Logic and Protools
- Mackie Control Setup with Fl Studio and Samson Controllers
- How wake the Samson Conspiracy from Vegas Mode
- Craig Anderton DAW Setup and Mackie Control
- Why do I have so much MIDI delay?
- Samson Graphite M32 Midi Controller with iPAD Tutorial
- Samson Carbon Firmware Update
How can I use my samson carbon 61 on window
Please sign in to leave a comment.