Many of our amplifiers are designed with a tube preamp in the front end which gives the amplified output a warm and generally favorable sounding characteristic. We use 12AX7 pre amplifier tubes in TX600, LH1000, LH500, HA3500 and many others.
Articles in this section
- About Impedance (Ohms)
- Can I use my Hartke Bass amplifier without a cabinet?
- Can I use an external speaker with my Hartke combo amp?
- Does my Hartke amp have a tube in it? What does the tube do?
- How to locate the closest Hartke service center to you
- What kind of rack case can I mount my Hartke amp in?
- I hear distortion from my cabinet, how can I fix this?
- Can I have my Hartke speaker reconed?