Our amps, with the exception of the TX600 and Kilo, are 2 rack spaces. Any 2+ Unit rack case will be satisfactory, but always be mindful of where the vents are placed on the amplifier. For Kilo a 3+ space rack is necessary.
Articles in this section
- About Impedance (Ohms)
- Can I use my Hartke Bass amplifier without a cabinet?
- Can I use an external speaker with my Hartke combo amp?
- Does my Hartke amp have a tube in it? What does the tube do?
- How to locate the closest Hartke service center to you
- What kind of rack case can I mount my Hartke amp in?
- I hear distortion from my cabinet, how can I fix this?
- Can I have my Hartke speaker reconed?