First test the battery in your bass if it is active, and swap cables. If you hear distortion only while playing lower notes, simply dial back the master volume slightly on your amplifier as this can be a sign of over-excursion. Please contact Customer Service if the problem persists.
Articles in this section
- About Impedance (Ohms)
- Can I use my Hartke Bass amplifier without a cabinet?
- Can I use an external speaker with my Hartke combo amp?
- Does my Hartke amp have a tube in it? What does the tube do?
- How to locate the closest Hartke service center to you
- What kind of rack case can I mount my Hartke amp in?
- I hear distortion from my cabinet, how can I fix this?
- Can I have my Hartke speaker reconed?